HELP US BUILD A WALL OF HOPE AND REMEMBRANCE!
The Wall of Hope and Remembrance, a wall of photos of survivors as well as those who lost their battle, will be raised in the Survivors Tent on Event Day. The Wall of Hope and Remembrance provides individuals with the opportunity to recognize the people who they are honoring through their participation in the Florida Brain Cancer 5K; whether they are participating in celebration of a survivor or in memory of a friend or loved one. To give you ideas for your Wall of Hope and Remembrance submissions visit:
How to be included in the Wall of Hope and Remembrance*
Submit photo with the person's name on it (or drawing, poem, story, etc.) by February 20, 2017.
• We ask that photos be no larger than 8"x10"
• If you are making a collage or special layout please try to keep it to 11”x17”. Anything larger than 8"X10" will need to be mailed in, as we can only print up to 8" X 10".
• *NOTE*: original photos CANNOT be returned; please consider that when submitting items. Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email PDF or JPEG’s to: email@example.com
If you wish to mail hard copy photos or collages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope.
• Please submit your photos and items no later than February 20th