PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
We are offering three days for Packet Pick-Up at three different locations. Picking up your Race Day materials at Packet Pick-Up is encouraged to eliminate long lines and early arrivals on Race Day. Please choose the Packet Pick-Up time and location that works best for you!
*NOTE FOR TEAMS: We recommend that Team Captains pick up Race Materials for their entire team. While not required, it certainly helps with making the Packet Pick-Up process easier and quicker for everyone! If you are a Team Captain and are planning to pick up for your whole team, be sure to tell your teammates that you are doing so!
Thursday, February 23, 10:30am – 7pm
Runner’s Edge, 561-361-1950, website
3195 N. Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33431
Friday, February 24, 3pm – 8:00pm
Fit2Run – The Runners Superstore, 561-753-9343, website
The Mall at Wellington Green, 10300 W. Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414
Saturday, February 25, 12pm – 4pm
John Prince Park - Center Drive Pavilion
4759 S. Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33461
Important Things to Know About Packet Pickup:
- Team captains/members can pick up packets for their whole team, so only one person needs to make the trip. If you are picking up for your whole team, please tell your team members in advance!
- If you pick up your items at packet pick-up, you do NOT need to check in at the event and can skip the lines that morning.
- You do NOT need to RSVP for packet pickup, simply come during the times listed above and your items will be waiting for you.
- On-site registration will be available at packet pick-up.
- Additional donations (cash, checks and credit card) can also be turned in at packet pick-up.
- If you are unable to make it to packet pick-up you can visit the Registration Tent on Event Day to pick up your items, register new participants and turn in additional donations.