Make a Donation!
Your donation to the Florida Brain Cancer 5K helps raise funds for brain cancer research projects and collaborations sponsored by Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure. Together we will advance the research that will one day find the cure for brain cancer!
The Many Ways to Give
There are many options available to you when showing your support of the Florida Brain Cancer 5K. Please review the options below and select the one that best suits your needs:
Donate to a Participant - By donation to a participant you are supporting that person directly. If this individual is a member of a team, you will indirectly be futhering their team fundraising efforts as well. To donate to a participant, click here and search by first and/or last name.
Donate to a Team - This is a great option if there is a team you would like to support, but not one participant in particular. All team donations are listed under the team totals and will not show up on any participant's individual fundraising page. To donate to a team, click here and search by team name.
Make an In-kind Donation — Raising funds is just one way we can help guarantee the most money possible goes to brain cancer research. The other way is to reduce event costs, therefore maximizing net proceeds.
Possible in-kind donations include:
- Bottled Water
- Sports Drinks
- Food and Snacks
- Printing Services (t-shirts, brochures, etc)
Double Your Donations!
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by employees. Your gift to the Florida Brain Cancer 5k may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies also match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. Please be sure to check with your manager or human resources department to inquire about your company’s matching gift program.
If your company does provide a matching gift option, please follow the following steps:
- Request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift to:
Florida Brain Cancer 5K
c/o Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure
1717 Rhode Island Avenue NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20036
- Checks should be made payable to FLORIDA BRAIN CANCER 5K
- Please be sure to write “Florida Brain Cancer 5K” in the purpose section of your matching gift form. That way we can be sure to credit your match correctly.
- Please be sure to include original donation information with the match payment to ensure credit is given to the appropriate participant or team.
- We will process the form once we have received it and send it back to your employer to complete the matching gift process.
Click here, to learn more about Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure.